We’re Hiring - Please see open positions below;
Vituzote.com is a leading retailer & wholesaler of quality housewares including small domestic appliances. We operate our website www.vituzote.com as well as our own retail shops in Kenya. In the domestic appliance market, we represent world-class manufacturers of domestic appliances.
We are seeking an experienced and diligent Electrical Service Technician with a formal electrical repair background specifically with juicers, blenders, toasters, cookers, coffee makers and the like.
The successful candidate will be at the forefront of building a world-class after-sales support system for our customers including education, information, repair and 5-star customer service.
The person should have a positive can-do personality, have excellent follow-up, be highly resourceful and have good spoken and written English communication skills
Roles & Responsibilities
- Provide after sales education and information to customers purchasing electronic appliances.
- Repair appliances and equipment that have developed a fault.
- Replace faulty or worn out parts.
- Fit, assemble and install new equipment.
- Carry out routine servicing, maintenance and inspection work on equipment.
- In combination with customer service keep customers informed until fault resolution.
- Keep proper documentation of repairs, parts and service history.
- Provide feedback to management on customer impacting issues and make attempts to mitigate.
- Carry out other duties as assigned that may extend beyond electrical appliances.
Qualifications and Competencies
- 3 years minimum work experience servicing world class domestic appliances in a leading company.
- Certifications from world class brands. Proof of training also accepted.
- Certificate/Diploma Holder in Engineering or related subjects
- Methodical and accurate in the handling of documentation.
- Excellent follow through with customers & management.
- Superb communication and customer service skills
- Good time management & organization
- Good computer skills
- Resourceful, reliable, trustworthy and able to take responsibility
- Takes initiative and is ambitious
If you feel that you possess the above qualifications and would like to be considered for this position, please send your Current CV with a cover letter with all your contacts to email@example.com before the close of business 7th October 2020.
Start Date - Nov 2020
The successful candidate will work as part of team to assisting customers in one of our retail shops at Sarit Center, Yaya Mall or Junction Mall as well as online shopping education
You should have a similar background as below;
Your Personal Attributes
- Presentable, pleasant, patient, personable and a team player.
- Good command of spoken and written English, Some college background is good but not required
- Computer - Internet and Microsoft Office experience
- Sales/customer education background
- Strong work ethic and a desire to help customers solve problems
You must be open to work shifts as our shops typically operate 9AM to 7PM, 7 days a week.
- KES 25,000 per month gross pay
- Incentive bonus based on focus area attributes
- Future opportunities for career advancement are immense
Send us your resume and cover letter only to firstname.lastname@example.org
We regret that only successful candidates are contacted due to the volume of applications. We wish you all the best in your career.