- Stock: Limited Stock
- Brand: Sunny Daze
- Model: SDCBOARD1096
|This item is not available online at present but may be available in one of our shops.
Please see below where it may be available.
WhatsApp or Call us on 0714389495 for any inquries.
|Warehouse - vituzote.com||0|
|vituzote.com at Junction Mall||0|
|vituzote.com at Yaya Center 1st Floor||0|
|vituzote.com at Sarit Center||1||Add to Cart|
|vituzote.com PRO Shop at Sarit||0|
Discover artisanal perfection in every chopping board. Crafted by the skilled hands of master artisans, each piece is a testament to the timeless beauty of wood, adorned with natural grain patterns that seem to whisper stories of forests and craftsmanship.
Crafted with Purpose
Born from recycled off-cuts that would have otherwise been disposed of or worse, burnt, provide a second chance for both materials and people. Each product is meticulously handcrafted by artisans employed through The Odijo Foundation, dedicated to rehabilitating and reintegrating selected drug-addicted individuals by providing them with the vocation of woodworking. These unique creations by SunnyDaze, offer elegant home and restaurant knick-knacks.
By choosing these Kenyan-made products at Vituzote.com, you not only acquire beautiful and functional items for your kitchen but also support sustainable living and positive change in the local community.
1. Built to endure, these board stands unwavering against the most demanding of chopping tasks. Your steadfast companion in the kitchen, never succumbing to the pressures of warping or splitting. With each use, it proves its unwavering reliability, ensuring your culinary creations are always a cut above the rest.
2. From slicing vegetables with the precision of a seasoned chef to confidently carving meats with finesse, this board showcases its versatility time and time again.
3. Crafted from high-quality, eco-friendly wood, ensuring that every slice you make contributes to a healthier planet. Its presence in your culinary haven not only adds a touch of elegance but also reaffirms your commitment to a greener world.
- Size: 50cm x 30cm x 1'' (Length x Width x Height)
This item is handcrafted and no two pieces are alike. Slight variations are normal and unique to each skillfully hand crafted item
- After each use, wash with mild dish soap and warm water.
- Gently scrub away food residue with a soft-bristle brush.
- Perform regular cleaning and disinfection.
- After disinfecting, apply food-grade mineral oil or beeswax conditioner every few weeks.
- Rotate regularly and designate sides for meats and other foods to prevent cross-contamination.
- Avoid dishwashers.