Elevate your culinary experience with our Round Chopping/Pizza Board. Meticulously handcrafted by skilled artisans, each board is a unique masterpiece, boasting natural grain patterns that catch the eye.
This Round Chopping/Pizza Board, designed by Kenya's famous furniture makers, SunnyDaze, blends functionality with timeless aesthetics for a perfect addition to your kitchen. Whether you're slicing vegetables, carving meats, or serving pizzas and sharing platters, this board has you covered.
Crafted with Purpose
Born from recycled off-cuts that would have otherwise been disposed of or worse, burnt, provide a second chance for both materials and people. Each product is meticulously handcrafted by artisans employed through The Odijo Foundation, dedicated to rehabilitating and reintegrating selected drug-addicted individuals by providing them with the vocation of woodworking. These unique creations by SunnyDaze, offer elegant home and restaurant knick-knacks.
By choosing these Kenyan-made products at Vituzote.com, you not only acquire beautiful and functional items for your kitchen but also support sustainable living and positive change in the local community.
1. Handcrafted by skilled artisans, each chopping board is a unique work of art with natural grain patterns that showcase the beauty of nature. No two boards are alike, adding a touch of individuality to your culinary experience.
2. Durable, reliable, and built to last, this board can withstand demanding chopping tasks without warping or splitting. It provides a sturdy surface for all your culinary endeavors while adding style to your kitchen.
3. Made from high-quality, sustainably sourced wood with an eco-friendly crafting process, this board aligns with your values and promotes a greener planet.
4.Has a timeless beauty of Mahogany hardwood
- Dimensions: 34cm Diameter, Thickness: 1''
- Perfect for slicing vegetables, carving meats, and serving pizzas and sharing platters.
This item is handcrafted and no two pieces are alike. Slight variations are normal and unique to each skillfully hand crafted item
Hand wash with mild dish soap, warm water, and a soft cloth or sponge.
Gently scrub food residue with a soft-bristle brush.
Disinfect and oil your Mahogany kitchen items every few weeks to keep wood hydrated and prevent cracking.